Monday, January 18, 2010

week 2 PLE post

This week I have learned to take at least three deep breaths before I sit down and work on computer and technology skills or I'm liable to start crying and then beat my computer up with my sons baseball bat. On the really bright side of it all I am learning stuff, not that I could explain it to anyone just yet. The biggest aha moment for me is that there is more than one way to get something done and when all else fails, shut everything down, turn the power off, wait 10 seconds, call my mom, and then start all over again. I sent a video email, not sure it worked. Also, I am still trying to figure out this wiki business.
I will get it, I will get it, I will get it, I will get it, I will get, I will get it, I will get it, I will get it, I will get it, I will get it! I figure a few extra positive affirmations couldn't hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment